|ANCO 3100 Screw Press
This press is a major development for fish rendering systems. The 3100 SCREW PRESS is designed for continuous mechanical fat extraction.
- Capacities from 1500 lbs/hr of pressed cake per hour to 8500 lbs/hr.
- The screw design allows a firm and precise pressure to be applied to the preheated fishmeal.
- Heavy-duty flights are controlled by a VFD drive that allows an exact pressure to be applied to the protein meal for a more efficient means of removing moisture and fat.
- Heavy-duty flights and shaft.
- Main Thrust bearing is housed in a clean lubricated oil bath and held rigid by two (2) radial bearings. Less wear or concern with lubrication.
- ANCO uses an external bearing support (discharge end) for the main press shaft. Most competitor units use an internal bushing that is difficult to maintain.
- Shaft design that increases throughput and improves feed capability on soft.
- Shaft design with built in “Cake Breaker”.
- Dual hydraulic choke is easier to access and results in optimum pressing.
All ANCO Presses offer proven reliability, rugged construction and feature a single motor to drive all mechanical parts. Customers will undoubtedly benefit from the ANCO 3100’s performance,reliability, efficiency, and overall value.
Contact an ANCO-EAGLIN Engineer to talk about your press application
< Back to Fish Meal & Fish Oil >