||ANCO Batch Fish Cooker
The ANCO fish cooker is one of most important machines in a fish meal plant, it can be used as a “Pre-heater” for a low temp rendering or can be used an pre-heater and a cooker, so there is no need for additional drying equipment.
- Built to ASME, CE or EU specifications, which is the highest standards in the world.
- Capacities to 12,000 Liters per Batch.
- The Fish Cooker is designed for gentle heating and cooking of raw fish, keeps protein and structure in the material.
- Designed for a combination of indirect and direct steam heat sources.
- Can also be used as a drier or conditioner to reduce moisture content.
- Standard design easily handles a variety of raw materials.
- A PLC control loop allows the product rate and heating temperature to vary for specific industry applications allowing a high degree of flexibility.
ANCO units are constructed from the highest quality materials.
- ANCO uses a shell material of pressure vessel quality type ASTM 516-70 alloy steel.
- This grade of steel has a mill target tensile strength of 70,000 PSI to 90,000 PSI.
- This improved material choice is 27% stronger than material used by many of our competitors.
- The 516-70 steel provides a much higher jacket rating of 125 PSI.
Every unit is built to meet or exceed our customer’s specifications.
- Optional factory installed S.S. Mechanical Seals; they reduce the required maintenance as well as reduce wear on the shaft.
- Optional S.S. Construction
- Can be design for complete plant automation.
ANCO-EAGLIN is the leading Batch Cooker manufacturer in the world.
Contact an ANCO-EAGLIN Engineer to talk about your application
< Back to Fish Meal & Fish Oil >