|ANCO Lamella Fish Pump
The ANCO Lamella Pump was originally developed for the fishing industry. Its “patented” positive displacement design creates 4 large pumping chambers. This allows for higher capacities and its ability to accept larger pieces when compared to other pumps designs for the fish industry.
The pump design makes it a excellent choice for:
- Pumping Fish Waste and Guts for industrial use.
- Designs for discharging of ships or processing factories.
- By-Products from the filleting and canning process.
- Fish Meal Plants.
- “Auto reverse” feature helps prevent pump damage in the case of the presence of “tramp metal” or large pieces that are not pumpable.
- With “multiple configurations” (Click here) allows for easy installation for new and existing pumping systems.
- “Multiple sizes” for any capacity (up to 200 m3/hour)
- “Stocking Program” for quick delivery (on select sizes)
- Low RPM design ensures low friction; resulting in gentle pumping, and reduces excessive wear on the pump.
- Each Pump comes with Two year (24 month) warranty on motor and drive assembly
- Closed loop design reduces spillage.
- Optional “clamp” design for easy clean up, reduces bacteria and eliminates cross contamination, if required.
- “Dry” pumping reduces the need for additional water to pump the product compared to other pump designs.
- Gentle treatment of raw material and high pumping capacity are combined with compact size.
Contact an ANCO-EAGLIN Engineer for more on the other Fish Meal Systems Equipment:
- 1045 Fish Crusher
- Fish Pumping Systems (Lamella and the 1208)
- Continuous and Batch Pre-Heaters
- Screw Press for Fat Extraction and Liquids Extraction
- Batch and Continuous Drying
- Evaporators (Stick Water)
- Heat Recovery and Condensing Systems
- Odor Systems
- Designing and Building “Complete” Fish Meal Systems
Contact an ANCO-EAGLIN Engineer to talk about your application and process design.
< Back to Fish Meal & Fish Oil >