The most reliable and economic dryers in the industry
ANCO dryers are well-suited for any type of industry and product. The compact and adaptable design makes it easy and efficient to upgrade from older evaporation equipment.
Sure Plate Continuous Disc Dryer
ANCO Sure Plate Continuous Disc Dryer utilize indirect, continuous drying combined with maximum heated surface area in a minimum space. The rotor consists of a tubular shaft with multiple disc to heat and transport product. ANCO also offers a Sure Plate design with no external welds on the central heating surface. This superior construction has a greater pressure aspect and can handle over double the pressure of other conventional designs. The ANCO Disc Dryer features:
- Up to 4400ft^2 of heat transferred surface area.
- Up to 3200ft^2 for the Sure Plate design.
- Standard disc edge wear band design.
- Minimal welds and optimum heat transfer design.
- Optional stainless-steel construction, mechanical seals, U.S.D.A. or AG Canada designs, and varying disc thickness.
Direct Fired Dryers
ANCO Direct Fired Dryers employ rotary drum dryers along solid fuel burners and waste heat recovery systems. Whether you need to render animal feed, forest products, or distillery/brewery waste, our engineering staff can assist with your custom application. The Direct Fired Dryers feature:
- 5-60 million BTU per hour capabilities.
- Reduced operation and maintenance costs.
- Reduced emission levels and amount of air exhaust that required treatment.
- Open and safe design, to reduce plugging and fire hazards.
- Low HP design.
- 9% collection efficiency, with no need for wet scrubbers.
- PLC controlled for optimum performance.
- Optional heat recovery system.
- Stainless or carbon steel construction.
1600 Steam Tube Dryer
The ANCO model 1600 Steam Tube Dryer is designed specifically to dry poultry feathers, hog hair, and blood. When combined with a traditional ANCO Batch Cooker or Continuous Hydrolyzer, you can save production time, steam demand, and electrical consumption. The 1600 Steam Tube Dryer is well-suited for all types of free flowing granular materials, such as chemicals, brewery waste, and minerals. The compact design makes the 1600 model an easy and efficient way to upgrade from older evaporation equipment. The 1600 Steam Tube Dryer features:
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 100 psig pressure rating for rotating tube bundles.
- Greater heat transfer surface area, with capabilities up to 1400 ft2
- Low HP design.
- Shaft mounted gearbox designed for durability.